The history of herbal tea culture
The history of herbal tea culture started from ancient times. When the first Aryan physician by the name of Treata applied the herbal essence for treatment. From Avicenna era this Iranian medical practioner and philosopher, the herbal tea became a standard medical, scientific drink which was used regularly. Herbal teas are one of the Persian jewels enriching the world with their unique and noble flavors.
Rostani is the ambassador of this culture with its different blends.
- Mission: To improve people‘s quality of life by bringing balance between their mind, body & soul with our herbs.
- Vision: To be the leading brand in all kinds of herbal food & beverages.
- We respect people, cultures and the environment
- We accept and value unity in diversity
- We think global
- We are imaginative and innovative
- We are rooted in ancient Persia’s cultures
Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of a delicious cup of herbal tea. Herbs used in your tea can help take your sense of calm and relaxation to a whole new depth
There are lots of herbal tea that help you relief from insomnia, relax mind and body, regulate nervous system and in one sentence can help you have a sweet dream
Think about herbal tea if you want to increase energy levels naturally.This energizing effect is not as harsh as the one produced by coffee, but more natural